Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Regional Account Manager in Tupelo, Mississippi
Req ID: 106657
BASIC PURPOSE : The primary purpose of this position is to profitably grow the Tire Care business at all sites through expanding our concentration of business with existing customers as well as the development of new accounts within assigned market area
· Manage existing customer base within region with the highest level of integrity and customer service.
· Secure profitable new business with both existing customers and new prospects.
· Manage and execute weekly travel within region.
· Negotiate and execute approved programs based on sales volume, and maintain assigned monthly margin and volume goals.
· Meet and/or exceed Year Over Year volume and profitability goals.
· Work closely with Zone Manager of Tire Sales & Marketing and other team members in identifying market and competitive trends.
· Actively promote all Love’s services to within region.
Analyze and audit weekly and monthly reports.
Work closely with Inside Support to insure proper account setup and timely and accurate customer support.
Responsible for complete and accurate customer data within Salesforce customer management software.
Represent Love’s at various state and national trade shows and conferences.
Develop and maintain positive relationships with all Love’s vendors.
Actively pursue opportunities for personal development within the department and company.
Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
HS Diploma or equivalent required
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
2 years of commercial tire sales and territory management experience
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Hard Skills: Proficent knowledge of Microsoft Office
Soft Skills: Work with other employees, team player, detail and deadline oriented, multitasking, organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to adapt and to grow from changing market conditions
Typical Physical Demands:
Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
Occasional lifting up to 110 pounds.
Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Terminal Operations
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”